tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "FAQ/Miscellaneous" by Bodo Junglas
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:06:03 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FAQ/Miscellaneous" page has been changed by Bodo Junglas:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Miscellaneous?action=diff&rev1=33&rev2=34

Comment:
Fixed an unhappy typo

    </Engine>
  </Service>
  }}}
- I.e. you split the regular "/webapps" directory into "/webapp21" and "/webapps2", whereas
everything in the former is deployed and started before the later.
+ I.e. you split the regular "/webapps" directory into "/webapps1" and "/webapps2", whereas
everything in the former is deployed and started before the later.
  The drawback is that you need separate ports for the services.

  <<BR>>