tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Link Qian <fastupl...@outlook.com>
Subject to improve the performance of form-based upload for Tomcat 7
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 08:23:08 GMT
hello,

I am the owner of open source project,fastupload. It's more faster 5.x than apache commons
file upload in test. also, I test the form-based file uploading implementation of Servlet
3.0 API in Tomcat 7,  for example, HttpServletRequest.getParts(). it's slower than apache
common file upload.

Now, I want to refactor the part code of form-based file uploading of Tomcat server implement.
to improve the performance for it.   sounds good?

I haven't involved development process of apache open source project.   who is the right
person I need to contact?

fast upload project reference: https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastupload/

Regards,
Link Qian