tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "ChristianL" by ChristianL
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:55:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "ChristianL" page has been changed by ChristianL:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/ChristianL

New page:
I do my thing and you do your own. I'm not really present in this universe to live up to your
wants, and you're not in this world to live up to my own.<<BR>><<BR>>You
are you and I will be I, and in case by chance we discover one another, then its nice. Otherwise,
it cannot be helped.<<BR>><<BR>>Feel free to visit my website; [[HTTP://angieemerson968.insanejournal.com/730.html|lace
tights]]