tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by MichaelDorf
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 06:40:12 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by MichaelDorf:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=37&rev2=38

  !MechSoft supports the development of open source software in Turkey and the world. We always
aim to use open source applications and tools while developing our enterprise applications.
Besides, our highly talented developers represent !MechSoft and Turkey at well-known open
source foundation.  !MechSoft helps companies to adopt open source solutions in their IT infrastructure.

- [[http://LearnComputer.com|{{http://www.learncomputer.com/training/tomcat/}}]]
+ [[http://www.learncomputer.com/|{{http://www.learncomputer.com/wp-content/themes/learncomputer/img/learncomputer-logo.png|http://www.learncomputer.com/}}]]

- !LearnComputer offers instructor-led online and onsite IT training courses for companies
and public. Beginner to advanced courses in Android, Apache, Tomcat, Hadoop, PHP, MySQL, Linux,
Java and Networking.
+ !LearnComputer offers instructor-led online and onsite [[http://www.learncomputer.com/training/tomcat/|Tomcat
training]] courses for companies and public. We also offer beginner to advanced courses in
Android, Apache, Hadoop, PHP, MySQL, Linux, Java and Networking.

  === Example company name ===
  Use this example as a basis for your entry. New entries should be added just above this
example.