tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject StuckThreadDetectionValve proposal in Tomcat 6 - GitHub link is dead
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 19:02:46 GMT
Hi!

I was going to take another look at this old proposal in Tomcat 6:
* Add StuckThreadDetectionValve
  https://github.com/sylvainlaurent/tomcat60/commit/252334f958877221ecb2dc64ee0fd12bb77e360b
  +1: slaurent

The GitHub link is dead - there is no "tomcat60" repository in
Sylvain's account.

I will think about backporting StuckThreadDetectionValve from scratch,
but I am not yet convinced that I really want it. If there is no
followup I am going to remove that dead proposal.

Just an example of how depending on some external service can go
wrong. Though deleting a patch from people.apache.org would have the
same effect.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko