tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 15:17:50 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko:

Remove dead site (

  === En Buenos Aires ===
  {{}} [[|En
Buenos Aires - Apartments / Real Estate]] - is a free property publications web site based
in Buenos Aires Argentina, we're running Apache, Tomcat on Debian Linux doing around 120K
visitors / month / 1.5 million page views / month and Tomcat is working very well, keep it
- === Enhydra ===
- {{}} [[|Enhydra]]
- Enhydra Server is a leading open source Java/XML application and webservice SOA server with
an efficient "super-servlet" approach and is based on Tomcat.
  === The eSage Group ===
  {{}} [[|eSage
Group]] - A consulting company, most of our projects are built on Tomcat.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message