tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 15:17:50 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=425&rev2=426

Comment:
Remove dead site (enhydra.org)

  === En Buenos Aires ===
  {{http://www.enbuenosaires.com/images/banner-en.png}} [[http://www.enbuenosaires.com/index-en.html|En
Buenos Aires - Apartments / Real Estate]] - is a free property publications web site based
in Buenos Aires Argentina, we're running Apache, Tomcat on Debian Linux doing around 120K
visitors / month / 1.5 million page views / month and Tomcat is working very well, keep it
up!
-
- === Enhydra ===
- {{http://www.enhydra.org/images/enhydra200_t200.gif}} [[http://www.enhydra.org/|Enhydra]]
- Enhydra Server is a leading open source Java/XML application and webservice SOA server with
an efficient "super-servlet" approach and is based on Tomcat.

  === The eSage Group ===
  {{http://www.esagegroup.com/images/logoAnimation.gif}} [[http://www.esagegroup.com|eSage
Group]] - A consulting company, most of our projects are built on Tomcat.