tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Keiichi Fujino <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1326941 - in /tomcat/tc7.0.x/trunk: java/org/apache/catalina/ha/session/ java/org/apache/catalina/tribes/tipis/ webapps/docs/
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 03:01:27 GMT
2012/4/21 Konstantin Kolinko <>:
> OK.
> After a few days I think there is more to it:
> In case when (diffable == false, complete == true, isAccess == true),
> I think "complete" has to take priority over "isAccess".
> I think that in that case it has to create MSG_BACKUP message. Does
> that message replicate session access time?
> With the current code it creates MSG_ACCESS, because isAccess is checked first.

The access time of an entry also seems to be replicated since entry
value is overwritten in a backup node.
Furthermore, in DeltaSession, access time is updated also by calling

fixed it at r1329046.
complete message takes priority over access message.

Thanks for the review.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message