tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.27
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 23:30:27 GMT
2012/4/4 Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net>:

> Oddly, this file has the wrong Content-Type header (text/plain) returned
> by the server so it doesn't render properly in a web browser:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.27/README.html

You are just looking into repository how it is served by Subversion.
It follows whether svn:mime-type is set on it, defaulting to
text/plain. It is possible to do svn propset on the file, but I do not
see much point.

When release is published the files will be checked out into a working
copy [1] and served by HTTPD from that working copy. At that time it
should be served correctly.

[1] http://subversion.apache.org/faq.html#website-auto-update

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko