tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Morten Jorgensen <morten.jorgen...@openjawtech.com>
Subject Who wants my Cassandra session manager for Tomcat?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:56:52 GMT
All,

I recently implemented a Tomcat session manager that uses Cassandra for
session storage. Cassandra is a commonly used session store for
PHP-based applications, but I could not find one that would plug
seamlessly into Tomcat. My Cassandra session manager is fully working
and has gone through basic testing.

Now I want to donate my code to the Tomcat project - if you'll have it.
I am unsure on how to proceed with this, so any direction will be very
much appreciated. I did manage the donation of XSLTC from Sun
Microsystems to the Xalan-J project at xml.apache.org way back when,
but this was more than 10 years ago and my memory isn't great...

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this request.

Best regards,
Morten Jorgensen

--

Morten Jørgensen
Chief Architect

*OpenJaw Technologies*
T: + 353 (0)1 - 882 5444
W: www.openjawtech.com <http://www.openjawtech.com/>

Join OpenJaw Technologies Group on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=4074413> / Follow OpenJawTech
on Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/OpenJawTech>.

We have checked this material for computer viruses and although none has
been found by us, we cannot guarantee that it is completely virus free
and we do not accept any liability for loss or damage that may be
caused. Please therefore check any attachments for viruses before using
them on your own equipment. If you do find a computer virus please
inform us immediately so that we may take appropriate action.

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.