tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Burch <br...@pingtoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1297158 - in /tomcat/trunk/test/org/apache/catalina/authenticator: TestDigestAuthenticator.java TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.java TestSSOnonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.java
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:02:38 GMT
On 06/03/12 14:58, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
> 2012/3/6 Brian Burch<brian@pingtoo.com>:
>> However, this new version of my test is failing in a peculiar manner and I
>> am currently investigating the problem.
>>
>> I will make any further comments on the original thread "New unit tests for
>> Authenticators and SingleSignOn" in the hope of avoiding wasted effort or
>> confusion.
>
> It is better to propose new code and parches through Bugzilla.
> That way there are lesser chances that it is lost in the flood of e-mails.
>
> Best regards,
> Konstantin Kolinko

Thanks for your advice, Konstantin. I hadn't thought of bugzilla because
I didn't think it was appropriate for new unit test code. Now that I
have rtfm'd, I see that I was wrong.

Just for the record, the "failing in a peculiar manner" was my fault, I
didn't spot the crucial bc.recycle() Mark had added prior to reusing the
ByteChunk in the second getUrl call.

Brian