tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Burch <br...@pingtoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1297158 - in /tomcat/trunk/test/org/apache/catalina/authenticator: TestDigestAuthenticator.java TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.java TestSSOnonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.java
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 14:49:46 GMT
On 05/03/12 18:45, markt@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Mon Mar  5 18:45:27 2012
> New Revision: 1297158

> Modified:
>      tomcat/trunk/test/org/apache/catalina/authenticator/TestDigestAuthenticator.java
>      tomcat/trunk/test/org/apache/catalina/authenticator/TestNonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.java
>      tomcat/trunk/test/org/apache/catalina/authenticator/TestSSOnonLoginAndBasicAuthenticator.java

<snip>

My proposed new test class has not yet been committed:

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.TestSSOnonLoginAndDigestAuthenticator

I have already updated it to make it consistent with Mark's changes (above).

However, this new version of my test is failing in a peculiar manner and
I am currently investigating the problem.

I will make any further comments on the original thread "New unit tests
for Authenticators and SingleSignOn" in the hope of avoiding wasted
effort or confusion.

Brian