tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat-native patch for NPN support
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 20:59:22 GMT
Hi,

I have a patch to the jni library, I uploaded it to github for easy
commenting:

https://github.com/costinm/tomcat-native/commit/5e7d4b45bfa542e4b099bfdc2bda423b9a6cc85d

Please let me know if it looks ok - I included a 'cmake' build, which can
generate a libtcnative.so with no
external dependencies - NPN requires the latest openssl1.0.1beta2, it may
be trickier to install with the normal
platform dependencies. ( only tested cmake on linux64 - when new ssl gets
included in more platforms it won't be
needed.)

Also included are some native methods for ssl session reuse ( to support
distributed session cache or tickets ).

( I have a separate change to tomcat-trunk that depents on this, for spdy
support )

Costin