tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: WebSocket progress report
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:18:57 GMT
Jeremy,

On 2/10/12 12:08 PM, Jeremy Brown wrote:
>> I suspect it will need more than that. The XLST will almost certainly
>> need some tweaks too.
>
> How timely, I'm doing xml transformations in my SOA class right now.

If you have any questions about XSLT, I'd be happy to answer them. It's
definitely something that you have to have a Zenlike relationship with
in order to do properly.

Just like Lisp, it's possible to write really awful
procedurally-oriented code with it, but then it just sucks horribly.

We've been using XSLT for a long time with Apache Cocoon (such a great
product) to transform XML into XHTML. I'd be happy to help.

-chris