tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Tomcat Maven plugin 2.0-beta-1
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:21:07 GMT
On 01/02/2012 21:09, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> 2012/2/1 Mark Thomas <>:
>> On 01/02/2012 20:51, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> The vote has passed with the following results.
>>> +1 (binding): Henri Gomez, Jean-Frederic Clere, Peter Ro├čbach
>>> +1 (non binding): Russ Tremain, Olivier Lamy
>>> I will close the staged repository (as it artifacts will available in
>>> Maven Central repository).
>>> Mark if you could put
>>> in
>> All ready to go but you need to include a KEYS file, especially since
>> your key is not in the ASF web of trust.
> My key is in various places:

It needs to be in /dist/release/tomcat/maven-plugin

Add the file to people.a.o and I'll pull it in.

> I miss you with "ASF web of trust" ? Is there a more generic place (I
> could be happy) ?

You need to get your key signed by someone else in the ASF web of trust
otherwise there is relatively little that confirms that you are in fact
who you say you are. For example, compare your key to mine and you'll
see it has been signed by a whole bunch of people - all of whom checked
my government issued photo ID before they signed it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message