tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "Logging_Tutorial" by GlenIhrig
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:34:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Logging_Tutorial" page has been changed by GlenIhrig:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/Logging_Tutorial?action=diff&rev1=9&rev2=10

  That's how Loggers are configured.  We specified the name of the
- Logger followed by followed by a period followed by the name of the
+ Logger followed by a period and the name of the
  property we wanted to set, which is 'level' in this case.  If we had several
  classes with corresponding loggers, and we did not want to set the
  logging level for each class individually, we could set the logging