tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From S Ahmed <sahmed1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant build failing: could not find file modules/jdbc-pool/doc/jdbc-pool.xml to copy
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 23:44:49 GMT
Well the readme said it may fail on mac osx because it tries to write to
/usr/share/java to store the libraries etc.

When I ran ant, the build didn't work, running sudo allowed it continue
(but from now on running just ant w/o sudo is fine, I guess it was just
initially to write to that folder).

Anyhow, I'll try the svn then thanks.