tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1226385 - /tomcat/trunk/test/org/apache/catalina/startup/TestWebRuleSet.java
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:01:31 GMT
2012/1/2 Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>:
> On 02/01/2012 12:37, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>> FYI, I am able to reproduce the failures in this test.
>> Using JDK 6u29 32-bit on WinXP.
>
> I can reproduce it running via Ant as well. Investigating now.

In TestWebRuleSet#parse() the xml files are loaded as

        InputStream is = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(
                "org/apache/catalina/startup/" + target);

That works when running from within IDE, but it does not work with Ant.

I fixed similar error some time ago

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko