tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Burch <br...@pingtoo.com>
Subject svn ignore for netbeans
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 09:44:06 GMT
When using netbeans as an ide, it will always create a subdirectory
called nbproject inside the project root directory. That means svn
status will show this local directory as "?" (not under version control).

There are no circumstances where someone should be allowed to commit the
nbproject directory or its contents. When I get around to providing
sample netbeans project files for tomcat, they should be put in
res/netbeans with instructions on how to deploy them (into the nbproject
directory) and customise their contents.

Would it be possible to add the nbproject directory name to the
svn:ignore property of the trunk? I can see you have already done this
for the log and work directories.

Thanks,

Brian