tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Move to Maven? (WAS: Re: Publishing process for JARs for Maven Central)
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:13:05 GMT
Hi guys,

I switched to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/sandbox/trunk-mvn-build/

and prepare a set of update for OSGi.

Unfortunately, it seems that the sandbox is not open to all committer:

git svn dcommit
Committing to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/sandbox/trunk-mvn-build ...
RA layer request failed: Server sent unexpected return value (403
Forbidden) in response to CHECKOUT request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1224904/tomcat/sandbox/trunk-mvn-build/tomcat-juli/pom.xml'
at /usr/lib/git-core/git-svn line 579

Is it a way to open sandbox (at leat the trunk-mvn-build to all ASF
committer ? It will allow me to commit my OSGi changes directly (without
submitting a patch to olamy each time).

Thanks,
Regards
JB