tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Move to Maven? (WAS: Re: Publishing process for JARs for Maven Central)
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:37:54 GMT
Hi all,

I just discussed with Olivier about that.

I will help "OSGiing" Tomcat. I would like to enhance Pax Web to be able
to support both Jetty (as currently) and Tomcat using OSGi service selector.

I plan to push the OSGi changes tomorrow on the Olivier's github.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org