tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing process for JARs for Maven Central
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:16:36 GMT
There hasn't been any activity on this thread for a little while.

I don't recall any significant arguments one way or the other for using
Nexus or scp+rsync.

Since Jean-Frederic has switched all the Maven artifact release scripts
to use Nexus, I intend to do the following:

- See what happens when I try and do the next Tomcat 7 release using Nexus
- Fix anything that doesn't work
- Review the ease of use of scp+rsync and Nexus and if there are issues,
complexities etc with Nexus switch back to scp+rsync otherwise stick
with Nexus

Mark