tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by Oleg
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 09:49:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by Oleg:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=33&rev2=34

  Kippdata's [[https://www.kippdata.de/tomcat/|eSupport for Apache Tomcat]] features several
eSupport packages starting from basic support levels up to mission critical enterprise support.
We actively contribute to the Apache Tomcat project, so that our bug fixes and other code
enhancements become part of the standard Apache Tomcat code. Kippdata is located in Bonn,
Germany.

+
  Kippdatas [[https://www.kippdata.de/tomcat/|eSupport für Apache Tomcat]] bietet von Basis
Level Support bis hin zu Support für unternehmenskritische Anwendungen verschiedene eSupport-Pakete.
Wir beteiligen uns aktiv am Apache Tomcat Projekt, so dass unsere Fehlerbeseitigungen und
andere Erweiterungen des Codes in den Standard Apache Tomcat Code einfliessen. Kippdata ist
in Bonn, Deutschland, ansässig.
+
+ [[http://www.it-schulungen.com|{{http://www.it-schulungen.com/images/banners/its-banner-ulmerv.gif|http://www.it-schulungen.com}}]]
+ IT-Schulungen.com [[http://www.it-schulungen.com/seminare/opensource/index.html|Training
and Support for Apache Tomcat]] IT-Schulungen.com is located in nurumberg, Germany.

  [[http://www.springsource.com|{{http://www.springframework.org/sites/all/themes/zen/framework/logo.png|http://www.springsource.com}}]]