tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by GErdogdu
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 10:12:33 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by GErdogdu:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=32&rev2=33

  [[http://www.jmatrix.in//|{{http://jmatrix.in/images/company.gif}}]]
  Jmatrix provides technical support for tomcat customization and migration.
+
+ [[http://software.mechsoft.com.tr/en/enterprise-services/open-source-support|{{http://mechsoft.com.tr/templates/youbizz/images/brown/logo.gif}}]]
+
+ !MechSoft supports the development of open source software in Turkey and the world. We always
aim to use open source applications and tools while developing our enterprise applications.
Besides, our highly talented developers represent !MechSoft and Turkey at well-known open
source foundation.  !MechSoft helps companies to adopt open source solutions in their IT infrastructure.
  === Example company name ===
  Use this example as a basis for your entry. New entries should be added just above this
example.