tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.23
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:43:37 GMT
> On 17/11/2011 18:33, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.23 release is now available for voting.
>> It can be obtained from:
>> The svn tag is:
>> The proposed 7.0.23 release is:

[x] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.23 Stable

Testsuite runs successfully (Bio+Nio+Apr).
I observed known glitch (*) in one run, but second full rerun was successful.

No issues when running with applications.

Using JDK 6u29 32-bit on Windows.

(*) I observed "PING"+"PING" vs "PINGPING" issue in
TestCometProcessor#testSimpleCometClient x NIO,
That is:
"expected:<Client: READ: [4] bytes> but was:<Client: READ: [8] bytes>"

That is known, but might mean that recent timing adjustments on that
test were not 100% successful.

I noted NullPointerException in one of tribes tests. The test itself
did not fail. It likely happened during teardown. Filed:

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: