tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by ineedwebsitellc
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:57:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by ineedwebsitellc:

  Savoir-faire Linux provides 24/7 support, consulting, development and training services
on Apache Tomcat. We provide support on an hourly basis, through bank of pre-paid hours or
monthly contract. Savoir-faire Linux is based in Canada with offices in Montreal, Quebec City
and Ottawa. To get a quote, email In an emergency ? Contact or call us at 1-877-735-4689.
+ I need a website LLC provides provides support, consulting and development services for
Apache Tomcat in our office in Kiev, Ukraine or remotely. You may contact us by email
or call +380-63-3713352.
  === Example company name ===

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: