tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Francis Galiegue <fgalie...@gmail.com>
Subject IDEA settings for Tomcat development?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:10:43 GMT
Hello list,

I understand some of you use IDEA for developing Tomcat. So do I. Can
you share your project settings (I am thinking in particular about
intention settings, code formatting, copyright etc) so that, when I'm
ready to submit a new patch, this "basic" stuff do not raise any
concerns?

Have fun,
--
Francis Galiegue, fgaliegue@gmail.com
"It seems obvious [...] that at least some 'business intelligence'