tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: ApacheMeetupsNa11 tomcat one?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 20:32:06 GMT
All,

On 10/19/2011 3:52 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> On 18.10.2011 10:15, Keiichi Fujino wrote:
>> I am going to stay in Vancouver from Monday to Friday.
>
> I'll be there too, including the weekends before and after.

I'm arriving at 12:47 local time on Tuesday and I've got nothing to do
until the next morning besides check-into the hotel.

If anyone is interested in getting together for some drinks or exploring
the city (I've never been to Vancouver) on Thursday, email me privately
and I'll give you my mobile number.

See you all there!

-chris