tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Keiichi Fujino <kfuj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1172234 - in /tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/catalina/ha/session: ClusterManagerBase.java DeltaSession.java
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:12:54 GMT
2011/9/20 Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de>:

> Thanks for the review.
>
> I refactored trunk a bit to move some of the common clone code to the
> base class. If you like it I will backport to TC 7. Please comment on
> r1173088 and r1173090.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rainer

That looks nice except for the following.

I added two fixes.

maxActiveSessions is removed from BackupManager#cloneFromTemplate.
The copy of maxActiveSessions is already done by ClusterManagerBase#clone.

For creating the instance of sessionAttributePattern, we have to call
setter of sessionAttributeFilter.

I committed them on r1173461.
Please check it.

--