tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: problem when testing tomcat
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:54:33 GMT
2011/9/21 tianlm <tlm6291@163.com>:
> Thanks for your answers and suggestions.
>
> I still got failures and errors when testing Tomcat 7.0.20. I upload the log
> files in the mail attachments. Would you please check the files and gei some
> further suggestions?

TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.http.mapper.TestMapper.BIO.txt
============
6718
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: 6718
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.http.mapper.TestMapper.testPerformance(TestMapper.java:157)
============

it shows the failure if the performance test for the mapper runs
longer than 4 seconds. There is nothing to worry about. (Maybe you
would want better JVM or better hardware).

In both TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl.BIO.txt
and TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestSsl.BIO.txt:
============
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tomcat.util.http.ValuesEnumerator
============
It is very odd. I do not know what is going on here. You have to
check, do you have that class and where it is for you.

In TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl.BIO.txt
javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: handshake alert: no_certificate
Do not know. I think your 6u21 JRE does not support this feature.
See SSL renegotiation support, aka CVE-2009-3555.

Anyway the failing testCustomTrustManager2 test tests some API that
you wouldn't use during normal operation. Only those who implement
their own trust manager will be interested.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko