tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Tomcat 5.5.34 Build
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 00:47:38 GMT
I see that the site has been already svn up'ed several hour ago.

I uploaded the 5.5.34 docs, added version number to Bugzilla.
So what remains is to send the announcement.

I created HTML page for end-of-life announcement of 5.5. It will be here:
(should appear online in an hour)

BTW: I was unable to delete old 6.0.32 docs, owned by jfclere. The
permissions on them are odd.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

2011/9/22 Jim Jagielski <>:
> Files placed in dist and changes made to xml/html. Once mirrors
> sync up, will svn up the site and announce.
> On Sep 22, 2011, at 10:35 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> With 3 binding +1 votes, the Tomcat 5.5.34 build will be/is
>> released as STABLE.
>> I will start the release process.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: