tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Tomcat 5.5.34 Build
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 00:47:38 GMT
I see that the site has been already svn up'ed several hour ago.

I uploaded the 5.5.34 docs, added version number to Bugzilla.
So what remains is to send the announcement.

I created HTML page for end-of-life announcement of 5.5. It will be here:
(should appear online in an hour)

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-55-eol.html

BTW: I was unable to delete old 6.0.32 docs, owned by jfclere. The
permissions on them are odd.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko