tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject In 7.0: sendfileInProgress flag in breakKeepAliveLoop() - difference in Nio vs. Apr
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 23:11:11 GMT
Reviewing #breakKeepAliveLoop() method in Http11 implementations in 7.0.x,
there is a difference between Nio and Apr:

I see that Http11NioProcessor does not update
AbstractHttp11Processor#sendfileInProgress flag, but Apr processor
does set it to "true".

Is this difference in #breakKeepAliveLoop() implementations intended?

JavaDoc says that the sendfileInProgress flag is used to indicate "that the
* socket should not be returned to the poller (where a poller is used)."
and I understand that both of them use pollers.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko