tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1175421 - in /tomcat/site/trunk: docs/security-5.html docs/security-6.html docs/security-7.html xdocs/security-5.xml xdocs/security-6.xml xdocs/security-7.xml
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 16:19:50 GMT
On 25/09/2011 17:11, kkolinko@apache.org wrote:
> Author: kkolinko
> Date: Sun Sep 25 16:10:59 2011
> New Revision: 1175421

> Log:
> Mention when support for RFC 5746 was added.
>
> As far as I am reading Tomcat-Navive changelog,
> it does not have implementation for this new renegotiation protocol.

It should have. It is entirely provided by OpenSSL.

Also, search
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html for
renegotiation. The APR/native HTTP connector fully supports control of
whether or not legacy negotiation is supported via the
allowUnsafeLegacyRenegotiation attribute of the connector.

Mark