tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From chripa <>
Subject Tomcat Connector (mod_jk) and Apache Virtual Hosts
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:08:30 GMT

I have set up a virtual host in Apache, which is intended to host and execute
all Servlets and JSPs which are located in this vhost directory.

(A snippet of my config-files is included in the attachment.)

This setup works fine, BUT the Servlets / JSPs are processed ONLY when they
are stored and executed in Tomcat's "webapps" folder.
(When I move the Servlets and/or JSPs to the vhost-directory, I get an
error; produced by Tomcat.)

So - WHAT SHOULD I do that my Servlets and JSPs are stored AND executed in
my vhost directory?  :-(

Kind regards, Chris :-)

P.S.: I've read a lot of documentations and tried out many different setups
before I posted this thread! configs.txt
Sent from the Tomcat - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message