tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From chripa <chr...@gmx.at>
Subject Tomcat Connector (mod_jk) and Apache Virtual Hosts
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:08:30 GMT

I have set up a virtual host in Apache, which is intended to host and execute
all Servlets and JSPs which are located in this vhost directory.

(A snippet of my config-files is included in the attachment.)

This setup works fine, BUT the Servlets / JSPs are processed ONLY when they
are stored and executed in Tomcat's "webapps" folder.
(When I move the Servlets and/or JSPs to the vhost-directory, I get an
error; produced by Tomcat.)

So - WHAT SHOULD I do that my Servlets and JSPs are stored AND executed in
my vhost directory?  :-( http://old.nabble.com/file/p32442430/configs.txt
configs.txt

Kind regards, Chris :-)

P.S.: I've read a lot of documentations and tried out many different setups
before I posted this thread!
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32442430/configs.txt configs.txt