tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christoph Pater <christ...@pater.name>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project tomcat-trunk-test (in module tomcat-trunk) failed
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:17:56 GMT
I found this test error last night too.
There are 3 tests in the Testfile.
The second fails 90% of executions. If the first test (sorry can't check the
name now) is set to ignore the second (now failing test) succeed every on
run.



2011/7/28 Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>

> On 28/07/2011 10:58, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
> > 2011/7/28 Bill Barker <billbarker@apache.org>:
> >> Project tomcat-trunk-test has an issue affecting its community
> integration.
> >> This issue affects 1 projects,
> >>  and has been outstanding for 2 runs.
> >> The current state of this project is 'Failed', with reason 'Build
> Failed'.
> >> For reference only, the following projects are affected by this:
> >>    - tomcat-trunk-test :  Tomcat 7.x, a web server implementing Java
> Servlet 3.0,
> >>    ...
> >>
> >> Full details are available at:
> >>
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/tomcat-trunk/tomcat-trunk-test/index.html
> >>
> >> (...)
> >
> > Test org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl FAILED
> >
> > Only BIO connector was tested.
> > Link the log file of the failed test:
> >
> >
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/tomcat-trunk/tomcat-trunk-test/gump_file/TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl.BIO.txt.html
> >
> > Quoting from that log:
> >
> > [[[
> > Testsuite: org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl
> > Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 8.154 sec
> > (...)
> > Testcase: testCustomSslImplementation took 4.411 sec
> > Testcase: testCustomTrustManager1 took 1.468 sec
> >       Caused an ERROR
> > Received fatal alert: unexpected_message
> > javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: unexpected_message
> >       at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:208)
> >       at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:154)
> >       at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.recvAlert(SSLSocketImpl.java:1731)
> >       at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:974)
> >       at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:775)
> >       at sun.security.ssl.AppInputStream.read(AppInputStream.java:94)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:275)
> >       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:334)
> >       at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:688)
> >       at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:633)
> >       at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:653)
> >       at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1162)
> >       at
> java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:397)
> >       at
> sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getResponseCode(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:338)
> >       at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.TomcatBaseTest.getUrl(TomcatBaseTest.java:252)
> >       at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.TomcatBaseTest.getUrl(TomcatBaseTest.java:226)
> >       at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl.doTestCustomTrustManager(TestCustomSsl.java:135)
> >       at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl.testCustomTrustManager1(TestCustomSsl.java:83)
> >
> > Testcase: testCustomTrustManager2 took 2.24 sec
> > ]]]
> >
> >
> > I have not investigated the cause.
>
> I suspect the SSL change I put in to work around the SSL with APR
> failure. I'll see about making that change APR specific.
>
> Mark
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tomcat.apache.org
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message