tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Weiss <cameron.we...@standingcloud.com>
Subject Blank Tomcat server for development and deployment
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 22:04:14 GMT

Hello there! We have just released a Tomcat server that runs Apache Tomcat
applications and lets developers build and test apps in a Java environment.
It is configured to quickly deploy on a variety of cloud providers
(Rackspace, Amazon, GoGrid, SoftLayer, etc). We want it to be useful to the
Tomcat community so are seeking feedback and suggestions. You can spin it up
for free at http://www.standingcloud.com/network/tomcat by clicking the Use
it Now! button. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.