tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: svn commit: r1139098 - /tomcat/trunk/res/tomcat.nsi
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:28:00 GMT
Mladen Turk <> wrote:

>On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:27 AM, Mark Thomas <> wrote:
>>> +  !define MUI_FINISHPAGE_RUN_FUNCTION "StartService"
>> Sorry about this random line. I'll fix it in the next commit
>Does it mean that the service will be always started when the install

No. It works exactly as before. By using a function we can delay specifying the actual service
name to the end of the install.

The next task is ensuring that the registry entries for multiple services don't clash. That
should be doable. The last bit, getting the service name from the user, is the easy bit although
it will need validation. I hope to get this done later today.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message