tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Pater <christ...@pater.name>
Subject Testfailures in Tomcat 7
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:11:31 GMT
Hi,
I'm Christoph, a java  developer from cologne, germany.

I had a little free time and checked out the tomcat trunk. I want to look at
the code and maybe use my further  free time to do some bugfixes to
contribute.

So the ant build runs fine and I integrated the sources in eclipse. But when
I execute the tests in test folder I get about 17 failures and 6 errors.

Maybe I missed something or run to much tests? (521 runs).

Can anybody give me a hint for a kickstart?

Thanks,
Christoph