tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.16
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:05:55 GMT
2011/6/11 Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>:
> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.16 release is now available for voting.
>
> It can be obtained from:
> http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/tomcat-7/v7.0.16/
> The svn tag is:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_16/
>
> The proposed 7.0.16 release is:
>
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [ ] Alpha  - go ahead and release as 7.0.16 Alpha
> [ ] Beta   - go ahead and release as 7.0.16 Beta
> [x] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.16 Stable

When running the testsuite I observed an occasional failure in
org.apache.catalina.servlets.TestDefaultServlet with APR.
The cause was failing mkdirs() call

Unable to create directory [(...)\output\test-tmp\MyApp\WEB-INF]
at org.apache.catalina.servlets.TestDefaultServlet.testCustomErrorPageMissing(TestDefaultServlet.java:242)

When rerunning this test with all connectors separately I did not
observe the issue.

All other tests in the testsuite did run successfully:
BIO, NIO, APR, with Oracle JDK 6u25 32-bit on Windows XP

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko