tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Supporting more general globs in loader definition?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:20:51 GMT
Rainer,

On 6/23/2011 4:02 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> But supporting a glob in the file name would also work.

I'm always irritated when something that looks like it should work
doesn't work. The fact that .../*.jar works but .../foo*.jar does not
work is surprising, so I'm in support of adding filename globbing.

Ignoring path globbing until someone demands it is perfectly okay with
me, too, especially since the implementation is probably more involved.

-chris