tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OrientDB Realm
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 17:02:29 GMT
On 08/06/2011 17:23, Jonathan Tellier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not really sure where to post this, but I figured out that this
> mailing list might be a good place.
>
> So I've been working on OrientDB Realms for both Tomcat 6 and 7. Both
> are hosted on my Gitorious at
>
> https://gitorious.org/tomcat-orientdb-realm
>
> Is there any chance that that they could be integrated upstream?

That depends on demand. If enough people want it included then yes. A
quick scan of the archives shows that this is the first message to any
Tomcat list the refers to OrientDB.

> Anyway, I'll keep the repos public if anyone is interested in using
> those Realms.

Sounds good.

If you wanted to setup a space on the Tomcat wiki for Tomcat add-ons and
list these realms there that would be fine too.

Mark