tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Plan for 7.0.15
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 16:07:36 GMT
I'd like to suggest that we include tomcat-jdbc.jar in the 7.0.15 release.
DBCP will still be the default, but allows users to configure an alternative fairly easily
without downloading separate libraries.

It's easy to include in the build process, the jar is very small, so it doesn't bloat the
distribution

thoughts?

Filip