tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mrisal...@libero.it>
Subject Embedding Tomcat 7 in Apache OFBiz
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 06:50:07 GMT
Hi all,

I'm one of the Apache OFBiz committer and I'm trying to migrate our embedded
version of Tomcat 6 to 7 and I have discover a small issue when try to do this
code:

StandardWrapper defaultServlet = new StandardWrapper();
defaultServlet.setServletClass("org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet");
defaultServlet.setServletName("default");
defaultServlet.setLoadOnStartup(1);
defaultServlet.addInitParameter("debug", "0");
defaultServlet.addInitParameter("listing", "true");
defaultServlet.addMapping("/");

I'll receive an NullPointerException on org.apache.catalina.core.
StandardWrapper.addMapping(StandardWrapper.java:755).

Any hint to solve it ?

Thanks
Marco Risaliti