tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Brittain <jason.britt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.14
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 05:47:30 GMT
On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:

> The proposed 7.0.14 release is:
>
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [ ] Alpha  - go ahead and release as 7.0.14 Alpha
> [ ] Beta   - go ahead and release as 7.0.14 Beta
> [X] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.14 Stable

Hi guys!

It works just fine for me.  I tested tar.gz binaries on Linux 64-bit, with a
32-bit Hotspot JVM.

Here's what I tested on Linux:
- deployments via the manager, and via manually copying wars & dirs
- ran several different webapps, both simple and complex
- HTTP and HTTPS BIO connectors
- JMX metrics: connector, context, and others
- Stopping, starting, and reloading contexts

Thanks.
--
Jason Brittain