tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "BillMiller" by BillMiller
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 21:32:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "BillMiller" page has been changed by BillMiller.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/BillMiller

I am a Senior Java developer at Open Text, programming Java since 1998. My group writes solutions
that are based on Tomcat and SAP Netweaver and also use many other Apache projects (e.g. [[http://activemq.apache.org/|AMQ]]).
We also support multiple operating systems including: Windows XP/XP64/2003/2008 R2, Solaris,
Linux (RHEL/SUSE), HP-UX, AIX in mostly 64 bit modes.

----
CategoryHomepage