tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From 张 <howzmhw...@126.com>
Subject About Tomcat transplantation
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 01:38:34 GMT
  Hello,I am explanting Tomcat7 application using souce code to an our own System.The CPU on
this system is customized,and is not compatible to X86.Some of us are dealing with the Operation
System (base Linux)and JDK for the new CPU,and others are doing the application Such as Tomcat.
Now I hava a qusetion about the depend library which Tomcat use in the new system .I wonder
that Tomcat is call the instruction which correlated with the CPU,or if we hava the JDK and
some basis tool (Ant and Junit) and Tomcat’s package(commons-daemon, commons-dbcp, commons-pool
, Tomcat Native, ecj-3.6),what other package or tool is needed on the new system? Thanks a
lot!
Because the work about the JDK is not completed,so I only do it on an LFS with X86 CPU. I
use the SUN JDK  and the complie the Tomcat source code with Ant is OK.But I don’t know
what happen in the new system and what I need to do.Thank you!