tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1090072 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/STATUS.txt
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 21:31:39 GMT
Konstantin,

> This one (combined with yours):
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1073393

Aah, I didn't realize that the code I was updating had actually just
been written.

>> but there is only one file to delete in each case:
>
> Interesting. So it never deletes inner classes... (but nobody reported
> any problems)

That appears to be the case. I suppose we could try to delete
JavaClassFileName.java, JavaClassFileName.class,
JavaClassFileName$*.java, and JavaClassFileName$*.class, which ought to
take care of everything and still be somewhat safe... just slower
performance since we'd have to do a (single) directory-scan to get the
file list.

-chris