tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "Tomcat_and_IIS_Howto" by JohnJames
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:31:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Tomcat_and_IIS_Howto" page has been changed by JohnJames.

  IIS and Tomcat: you found also in Other links see here UsefulLinks. Little notice: Using
the present help, I made working IIS 6.0 , Jk, Tomcat 5.0 on Windows2003 server... (but in
link before you found works also with jk2!)
+ Added by JohnJames on 12 April 2011:
+ I have used the .net based [[|BonCode]] JK connector rather
than the ISAPI redirector to connect IIS6 and IIS7 to Apache Tomcat 6. This worked very easily.
There is GUI installer in the distribution package that worked for me. There are also videos
on how to do the setup.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message