tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rao G.Srinivasa" <RaoSriniv...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No modifications are allowed to a locked ParameterMap
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:57:25 GMT

Hi,

I have developed a web application. It's working fine with the Web Sphere. I have deployed
the same application into the tomcat 6.0.14, the deployment was successful.
But I try to use some functionalities such as saving data after entering input to the page,
it's throwing the following error message and the operation was failed.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException<http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/IllegalStateException.html>:
No modifications are allowed to a locked ParameterMap
at org.apache.catalina.util.ParameterMap.put(ParameterMap.java:166)
at com.deere.u90.iaf.ejpm.utility.HttpServletRequestMapper.mapToBean(HttpServletRequestMapper.java:42)
... 25 more
Requesting you please let me know that what may be the mistake and provided solution.

Thanks,
Srinivas.

Thanks,
G Srinivasa Rao