tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where do we stand with maven publishing?
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 12:10:15 GMT
On 04/03/2011 23:46, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> Not in here
> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/tomcat/catalina/
> what am I missing?

Couple of things.

The artifact IDs were changed for Tomcat 7 so you need to look here:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/tomcat/tomcat-catalina/

I've looked back in svn and I know I changed the artifact ID but I can't
remember exactly why. It may have been related to some reorganisation of
the JARs that meant that they didn't have quite the same contents and
dependencies.

Despite the ASF repo being called ibiblio-rsync:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/tomcat/

I think we replicate directly from the ASF to Maven central:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tomcat/

given that Maven central has everything and ibiblio seems to be missing
the more recent releases.

Mark