tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RemoteIpValve advices
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:38:52 GMT
> FWIW, Paul Fremantle gave a talk at ApacheCon NA this year where he
> demonstrated Tomcat running behind AWSLB. I'm sure they have figured out
> what changes are necessary to Tomcat to get it running in that environment.

> Perhaps he's got some code he would be willing to share. Or, perhaps
> he's not thought if this and would love to hear about this discussion.

You got it, it's for AWLSB, in our case with used with Elastic
Beanstalk instances.
I'll send you a dump all all headers Tomcat receive when behind AWLSB.

If you're interested I could even produce a complete AWLSB Valve, it
could be usefull for Tomcat users, especially those using Elastic
Beanstalk.